Current pedagogical activities
ACTIVITIES SPRING 2021
In the spring semester 2021, the Humanities Lab offers the courses and tutorials listed below.
In order to comply with the current governmental recommendations for physical distancing, all activities will take place online.
Lab members will also be available for consultation.
As usual, students, teachers and researchers are welcome to join both the courses and the tutorials.
The dates of all activities and the contact person are listed below. To register send a mail to the contact person. The link to the meeting will be sent directly to the registered participants.
The content of each course/tutorial is described on the corresponding menu on the left.
- Functional and structural brain imaging.Johan Mårtensson, starting 6 April. NOTE: the course is full for this semester, next occasion autumn 2022.
- Programming for the Behavioral Sciences. Marcus Nystrom, starting 30 March
- Statistics II. Joost van de Weijer, starting 27 January
- Audio & Video Recording (LARM Studio): Editing videos in Adobe Premiere.Peter Roslund
- Motion capture system.Henrik Garde
- Virtual lab tour.Maria Graziano
- Elan.Maria Graziano, 12 March, 10-12
- Doing data analysis with R: an introduction. Joost van de Weijer, 26 March, 10-12
- Practical text mining.Johan Frid, 1 March, 10-12
- PychoPy, Marcus Nystrom & Henrik Garde
- Introduction to tools for running online experiments, March 2, 13-15
- Hands-on work with PsychoPy for online experiments, March 16, 13-15