Current pedagogical activities
In the autumn semester 2021, the Humanities Lab offers the courses and tutorials listed below.
In the first half of the semester, activities will take place online. Decision on the second part will be taken later on, depending on the governmental recommendations.
Lab members will also be available for consultation.
As usual, students, teachers and researchers are welcome to join both the courses and the tutorials.
The dates of all activities and the contact person are listed below. To register send a mail to the contact person. The link to the meeting will be sent directly to the registered participants.
The content of each course/tutorial is described on the corresponding menu on the left.
- Statistics I (joost.van_de_weijerling.luse), Starting date: 6 Sep
- Eye tracking (diederick_c.niehorsterhumlab.luse), Starting date: 1 Nov
- Audio and video recording at LARM studio (peter.roslundhumlab.luse)
- Introduction to 3D-documentation techniques (stefan.lindgrenhumlab.luse)
- Motion Capture (MoCap) system (henrik.gardehumlab.luse)
- Virtual Lab tour (Maria.email@example.com)
- Visualising and exploring complex data in VR (henrik.gardehumlab.luse)