Group tutorials offered in the Lab are listed below, and described in the dedicated pages on the left.
The Lab educational developer is responsible for the group tutorials, but they are taught by different Lab members.
Some tutorials are regularly scheduled, dates are announced on the Lab webpage at the beginning of each semester. Some tutorials are on request: a date will be agreed on between the participants and the teacher when there is a large enough group for the tutorial to be given.
- A (virtual) walk in the Humanities Lab
- 3D Scanning
- BioPac System
- Doing data analysis with R: An introduction
- Electromagnetic Articulography (EMA): An introduction
- Eye tracking
- GPS (Global Positioning System) & data georeferencing
- Image-based 3D modelling
- Introduction to 3D documentation tecniques
- Motion Capture (MoCap) system
- PsychoPy: Setting up an experiment
- Text and audio mining
- Transkibus: Transcription of hand-written texts
- Tutorials at LARM studio:
- Audio recording basics
- Recording 360/VR video basics
- Video editing basics with Adobe Premiere Pro
- Video recording basics
- Visualising and exploring complex data in VR
Info and applications:
Unless otherwise stated, contact pedagogisk_utvecklarehumlab.luse.