Do you wish to use the Lab’s equipment and/or rooms, or do you need consultation for repeated occations or a longer period of time? Then you need to initiate a project.
For this you need to make a project application and book a meeting with the directorship. Follow these steps:
1. Carefully read our policys and guidelines.
2. Before you make a project application, contact relevant staff member or use one of the functional addresses found under the relevant equipment on the page "Facilities" for a first consultation. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss your needs (equipment you need, availability, time-period etc.) such that we can optimise access for all users. Note that a project can consist of lengthy or consecutive consultations with our experts. Also, note that for a student project, the principal investigator always has to be one of the responsible supervisors/teacher.
3. Make a project application online. The application will be emailed to you as a pdf-document, and this will also be your user agreement.
4. Print the PDF-document and book a meeting with the directorship by emailing user_agreementshumlab.luse. After the meeting, the signed agreement will be filed and a copy sent to you. This is when your project is formally started.
5. After this you will receive an email with instructions regarding how to get lab access, how you book rooms and equipment in the calendars, our user guidelines and information about data storage.
If you are a registered lab user but only wish to book equipment or rooms for a single occasion, please contact bookingshumlab.luse.