Current pedagogical activities
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, ALL GROUP TUTORIALS planned for spring 2020 are CANCELLED.
- Functional and structural brain imaging: CANCELLED. The course will be held in AUTUMN 2020.
- Programming for the Behavioral Sciences; will be held ONLINE.
ACTIVITIES SPRING 2020
During spring semester, the Humanities Lab offers the following three courses:
- Functional and structural brain imaging; application to Johan Mårtensson; starting date: April 3
- Programming for the Behavioral Sciences; application Marcus Nyström; starting date: March 31
- Statistics II; application to Joost van de Weijer; starting date: Jan 27
See course descriptions here.
The Lab will also organize the following group tutorials.
To register send a mail to the person indicated in brackets.
See group tutorial description here.
- Audio & Video recording at LARM studio (Peter Roslund) ON DEMAND
- Introduction to the Lab (Maria Graziano) ON DEMAND
- Elan II (Maria Graziano); March 23, 10-12, B054
- BioPac system (Joost van de Weijer); April 1, 13-15, Lab
- Motion Capture (MoCap) system (Henrik Garde); May
- GPS and data georeferencing (Giacomo Landeschi); Feb 25, 9-12, MoCap studio
- Image-based modelling (Giacomo Landeschi); May 6, 9-12, MoCap studio
- Mining text with quantitative methods (Johan Frid); March 2, 10-12, B054
- PsychoPy (Marcus Nystrom); Feb 12, 13-15, L123
- R-studio: Introduction (Joost van de Weijer); April 3, 13-15