Current pedagogical activities
ACTIVITIES AUTUMN 2020
In the autumn semester 2020, the pedagogical activities in the Humanities Lab will resume with the courses and tutorials listed below.
In order to comply with the current governmental recommendations for social distancing, most activities will take place online. Those that require hands-on exercises will be offered only if the social distance can be guaranteed, or will be adapted to a more theoretical perspective.
Lab members will also be available for consultation.
As usual, students, teachers and researchers are welcome to join both the courses and the tutorials.
The dates of all activities and the contact person are listed below. To register send a mail to the contact person. The link to the meeting will be sent directly to the registered participants.
The content of each course/tutorial is described on the corresponding menu on the left.
- Functional and structural brain imaging: starting date 17 November; Johan Mårtensson
- Statistics I: starting date 4 September; Joost van de Weijer.
- Audio & Video Recording (LARM Studio): on demand; Peter Roslund
- Elan: 20 November, 10-12; Maria Graziano
- Eye tracking: 7 October, 13-16 (screen-based eye tracking); 25 November, 13-16 (mobile eye tracking). NB: these are two indipendent tutorials; Diederick C Niehorster.
- GPS (global positioning system): 17 November, 9-12; Giacomo Landeschi.
- Mining text with quantitative methods: 9 November, 10-12; Johan Frid
- Motion capture system: on demand; Henrik Garde
- R-studio: Introduction: 28 September, 10-12; Joost van de Weijer.
- Virtual lab tour: on demand, Maria Graziano
- Visualising and exploring complex data in VR: 10 December, 9-12; Henrik Garde