In order to comply with the current governmental recommendations for physical distancing, all activities will take place online. Lab members will also be available for consultation.
As usual, students, teachers and researchers are welcome to join both the courses and the tutorials.
The dates of all activities and the contact person are listed below. To register send a mail to the contact person. The link to the meeting will be sent directly to the registered participants.
- Functional and structural brain imaging (johan.martenssonmed.luse) Starting date: 5 April
- Programming for the Behavioral Sciences (marcus.nystromhumlab.luse) Starting date: 30 March
- Statistics II (joost.van_de_weijerling.luse) Starting date: 27 January
- Audio and video recording at LARM studio (peter.roslundhumlab.luse) "Editing videos in Adobe Premiere Pro”
- Motion Capture (MoCap) system (henrik.gardehumlab.luse)
- Virtual Labtour (Maria.grazianohumalb.luse)
- Elan (Maria.grazianohumalb.luse) 12 March, 10-12
- Practical text mining (johan.fridhumlab.luse) 1 March, 10-12
- PychoPy: a) Introduction to tools for running online experiments (March 2, 13-14); b) Hands-on work with PsychoPy for online experiments (March 16, 13-15) (marcus.nystromhumlab.luse); (henrik.gardehumlab.luse)
- Doing data analysis with R: an introduction (joost.van_de_weijerling.luse 26 March, 10-12