Do you wish to initiate a project involving rooms and/or equipment for repeated occasions or a longer period of time?
For this you may need to make a project application. Follow these steps:
1. Carefully read our policys and guidelines (link, new window).
2. Before you make a project application, contact relevant staff member found here (link, opens in new window) or use one of the functional addresses found under the relevant equipment under Facilities (link, opens in new window) for a first consultation. The purpose of this meeting is to discuss your needs (equipment you need, availability, time-period etc.) such that we can optimise access for all users. Note that a project can consist of lengthy or consecutive consultations with our experts. Also, note that for a student project, the principal investigator always has to be one of the responsible supervisor.
3. Make a project application online here (link, opens in new window). The application will be emailed to you as a pdf-document, and this will also be your user agreement.
4. Print it and book a meeting with the directorship by emailing user_agreementshumlab.luse (link to email). After the meeting, the signed agreement will be filed and a copy sent to you. This is when your project is formally started.
5. After this you will receive an email with instructions regarding how to get lab access, how you book rooms and equipment in the calendars, our user guidelines and information about data storage.
If you are a registered lab user but only wish to book equipment or rooms for a single occasion, please contact bookingshumlab.luse (link to email).