The Digital Classroom is a facility with 16 permanently installed high end eye trackers allowing measurements on groups of people at once or fast parallel data collection. Its upgrade is now completely finished, with new powerful computers and a fast network having been put in use. We have furthermore developed software tools that make the systems easier to use.
To celebrate this and introduce you to the new infrastructure and how you can use it, we are hosting a digital classroom day on Feb 10th, 13:00 (sharp) until 15:00. A high-level schedule for the event is:
1. What is eye tracking good for?
2. Introduction to the Digital Classroom infrastructure
3. How do you use the Digital Classroom as a user?
4. Live demos, giving you some hands-on familiarity with our tools and eye trackers
5. Question time and time to explore the systems yourself.
For information about how to use the facility and start a project in the Lab, visit: https://www.humlab.lu.se/en/about/project-management/