Covid 19 safety measures in the lab
Information for users in the Lab
Some of our facilities are open for low scale experimental use with no participants. To everyone, you must carefully follow the instructions below. Before starting up anything new or continuing an ongoing study, contact user_agreementshumlab.luse to discuss what is possible.
Facilities that are re-opening
- The Digital Classroom (max 2 people in the room.) Do not rearrange the chairs in the room. For specific instructions regarding disinfection of the equipment, please see the user information (also available inside the room).
- Studio 1 and 2 (max 1 people in each studio, one in the control room).
- Mocap studio (max 3 people in the studio and 1 in the control room.) For specific instructions regarding disinfection of the equipment, please see the user information (also available inside the room).
Other facilities remain closed.
There is surface disinfection, hand sanitizer, gloves, and facial masks available in all open facilities as well as in the lab common areas.
Instructions for the lab
1. Before starting up anything new or continuing an ongoing study, contact user_agreementshumlab.luse to discuss what is possible.
2. The project leader is responsible for updating project collaborators on the guidelines, and for ensuring that project members AND participants follow the guidelines.
3. Respect the maximum number of people in the rooms, and do not move furniture.
5. Should you need to use one of the closed rooms, contact management.
6. If you need anything from the storage rooms, make sure to use disinfectant and clean surfaces.
7. Re. participants:
a) Before participants come in, ensure that they do not have symptoms, for example by phone just prior to testing.
b) Establish contact information to all your participants in case of an outbreak.
c) Provide participants with your own contact information and make sure they contact you should they develop symptoms soon after testing. You are obliged to report possible contagion. Also alert the Lab management.
d) Test only one participant at the time and a small number of participants each day. Leave at least 30 mins between participants to disinfect facilities and equipment, and to avoid that participants crowd the premises.
e) Be prepared to cancel testing at short notice, should you or any participant show signs of illness.
General guidelines for corona safety
• Stay home at the first sign of illness, even if you only have mild symptoms
• Maintain physical distancing.
• Observe good hand hygiene.
• Do not remain on university premises longer than you need to.
• Visit the lab when there are less people about.
• Use the side entrance to access the lab @SOL (see map below).
• Use the stairs and avoid the elevator if you can.
• Keep to the right in stairs and corridors.