Spring Term 2018 in the Humanities Lab
During the spring term of 2018 the Humanities Lab offers five courses. Go to our "Courses" page for more information and apply (as usual) by sending an e-mail to the address within brackets.
First part of the term
- Eye Tracking (diederick_c.niehorsterhumlab.luse)
- Experimental design (marcus.nystromhumlab.luse)
- Statistics II (Joost.van_de_Weijerling.luse)
Second part of the term
- Programming for the Behavioural Sciences (marcus.nystromhumlab.luse)
- ERP Research Methods (david.morrishumlab.luse)
The Humanities Lab also offers a range of flexibly scheduled group tutorials. This means that we do not announce any specific date for these tutorials but rather set a date together with participants. If you want to participate in any of these tutorials, send an e-mail to the address in brackets.
- 3D scanning (stefan.lindgrenhumlab.luse)
- The LARM studio - Audio and video recording (peter.roslundhumlab.luse)
- Elan (maria.grazianohumlab.luse)
Courses given by the Lab are primarily open for PhD students and researchers, but application is possible also for master students. The Humanities Lab does not award course credits. Participants who want credits for courses must clear this with supervisors/home departments who in turn manage and assign credits.
You apply to the courses by sending an e-mail to the contact person for each course. Contact information is found on the course page. Make sure to include full name, social security number (or date of birth) and what you have studied before. Please note that this is the only way to apply for our courses, they are not advertised on www.antagning.se!
If you are a PhD student, you will receive a certificate of the completed coursework to take back to your home department for accreditation. Please note that you will need to check with your supervisor that the course can be accredited in your individual study plan.